Get to know the spirit of Sharjah City during this 4-hour tour from Dubai. With your guide and group, explore the highlights and landmarks of the city known as Pearl of the Gulf. Stop at landmarks such as the Al Arsa souk, the Heritage Museum, and the King Faisal Mosque. Learn about the culture, traditions, and history of the city from your guide. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Dubai hotels are included.
- King Faisal Mosque
- Fort of Sharjah
- Heritage museum
- Al Arsa Souk
- Blue Souk
- Al Markazi Souk
- Jewelry & handicrafts
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: Stop at Sharjah Fort, King Faisal Mosque, Al Arsa Souk, Al Markazi Souk, Visit of Heritage Museum(Included)
- PICKUP TIME: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or Dubai Internet city metro, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Dubai Mall or Emirates Mall or Burjuman Bur Dubai or Deira City Center.
- Personal expenses
- Food and Drinks
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Driver Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local Time, after that full charge.
Join us at Southtravels for a fantastic experience in our guided city tour of Sharjah which is also known as the Pearl of the Gulf. Among the many landmarks located in Sharjah is the King Faisal Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, where you will be able to experience the essence of Emirati culture and listen to rich historical anecdotes about the city.
Next, travel back with us to the year 1820, as we stop at the Fort of Sharjah, which was the former home of the ruling family, and learn about the customs and traditions that are deeply rooted in the Emirati culture. Lastly, continue to the Heritage Museum, and have a chance to wander the enchanting Souk Al Arsa. You will also have a chance to visit the captivating souk al Markazi, which is a veritable treasure trove of carpets, jewellery, and intricate handicrafts, before ending the excursion. The tour will end at the Dubai Mall.
- 09h00 – Departure from the Meeting point
- 09h45 – Sharjah (Faisal Mosque – photo-stop)
- 10h15 – Fort of Sharjah photo stop
- 10h35 – Souk Al Arsa
- 11h00 – Sharjah Islamic Museum
- 11h45 – Sharjah central Souq
- 13h00 – Dubai Mall
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Southtravels terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in JEBEL ALI hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 09.00 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the Southtravels terminal. We will confirm with you one day earlier a precise time by email.
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at email@example.com (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers