Excellent deal to discover Dubai, the Atlantis, Jumeirah, old Dubai, shop and Dine on your own in Dubai Mall. More than 10 languages.
- Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi by Gray Line staff.
- Bastakyia, Dubai Creek & The Souk
- The Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifa
- Palm Island & Atlantis Dubai Marina
- Dubai Mall and its Aquarium and Shops.
- TOUR INCLUDES: TTransportation, licensed English guide, entrance fees at Dubai Museum (Closed for renovation) & crossing the Creek in Abras and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or Dubai internet city metro. Please coordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and times.
- PICKUP PLACE: All Hotels in Abu Dhabi.
- DROP OFF TIME & PLACE: Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Personal expenses
- Burj Khalifah & Burj Al Arab Entrance
- Entrance to Ski Dubai
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 08:30 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 8 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
On this organized Gray line tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will have lunch on your OWN at Dubai mall. We will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world’s largest shopping mall, “The Dubai Mall,” where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall’s many attractions. After that , will start our journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately 1h30 drive.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick ups berween 60 mn to 30 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information to the guests.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 08.30Hrs from Abu Dhabi, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC). We will confirm with you one day earlier at a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers at Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers