See DUBAI these days in 4 hours is not anymore the solution, the city has so much to offer that only this tour will make it perfect for your appettite .
- Contrast the old and the new on a complete tour of Dubai.
- See top sights such as Dubai Creek, Jumeirah Grand Mosque, and the Burj Al Arab.
- Savor a tasty optional lunch by the dancing fountains of the Burj Khalifa.
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, Licensed English guide, and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: Bastakyia, Dubai Creek, The Souk, The Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifa, Lunch Included in Dubai Mall, Ride in Monorail, Cross the Creeks by ABRAS Boat, Visit Dubai Museum (Closed for renovation), Wi-Fi on Bus & Multilingual tour.
- PICKUP TIME: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel or Dubai mall, Please coordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and time.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman City Center or Deira City Center.
- Personal expenses
- Burj Khalifah & Burj Al Arab Entrance
- Entrance to Ski Dubai
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 9 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city’s evolution throughout time.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 09h15 – Jumeirah beach photo stop
- 09h45 – Jumeirah Mosque visit
- 10h10 – Marjan gallery visit
- 10h30 – Museum visit
- 11h10 – Abra station
- 11h20 – Spice & gold Souq visit
- 12h45 – Dubai Mall
- 15h00 – Departure from Dubai mall
- 15h30 – Madinath Jumeirah Souq
- 16h15 – Monorail station
- 17h30 – Pick up from Atlantis
- 17h00 – Marina walk, visit
- 18h30 – Mall of the emirates
Pick up & drop off conditions
- All our tours are including pickup from the hotel in Dubai.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 10 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Southtravels terminal at DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 09.00 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC). We will confirm with you one day earlier at a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers at Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided