See Bastakyia, Dubai Creek, the Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab and much more… lunch included. Tour in multi languages.
- Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi by Gray Line staff.
- Burj Al Arab ,The Palm Island with Atlantis Hotel
- Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, Abras
- Spice Souk, Burj Khalifa & Dubai Mall
- Lunch in Dubai Mall
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, Lunch in a restaurant in Dubai Mall, Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- PICKUP TIME: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- DROP OFF PLACE: All hotels in Abu Dhabi.
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab & Burj Khalifah
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 08:30 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 8 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
On this organized Southtravels tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city, developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, presents itself today as a glamorous metropolis of the Arabian Gulf. Our visits starts with photo-stops of some iconic hotels such as the famous 7 star Burj Al Arab, and The Palm Island which is home to the Atlantis Hotel respectively. Then we will proceed to the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah for another photo-stop. After this, you will have lunch at the DUBAI MALL in a restaurant. We will be just under the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower, and will spend 2 hours in the world’s largest shopping mall, “The Dubai Mall,” where you can enjoy yourself to shop and explore the mall’s many attractions. After that , will start our journey back to Abu Dhabi passing the famous Emirates Mall. Reaching Abu Dhabi after approximately 1h30 drive.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Abu Dhabi for sightseeing, dining experiences and attractions tours.
- Attraction tickets do not include any pick up .
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 8.30 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels. The pick up time vary between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour. We will confirm you one day earlier a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers back to the hotel.
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers