Discover the traditional side of Dubai and ascend the spectacular Burj Khalifa on an 8-hour sightseeing tour. With an informative guide, explore the old Al Bastakiya quarter and Dubai Museum, and ride an ‘abra’ boat across Dubai Creek. Visit Jumeirah Mosque, and capture photos of the Burj Al Arab. Finish at the ‘At the Top’ viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa, marvelling at the breathtaking views down over the city.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by SouthTravels staff.
- Dubai Creek, Bastakiya
- Abra Crossing, Gold Souk & Spice Souk,
- Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Khalifa & Musical Fountain, Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Museum Entrance(Temporarily closed)
- Cross Creek by ABRAS Boat
- Visit Burj Khalifa to top 124
- Discover old and New Dubai
- Ride in Dubai Monorail
- Wi-Fi on Bus & Multilingual tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, entrance fees at Dubai Museum & crossing the Creek in Abras, Burj Khalifa lift ticket to top 124, and Multiple audio systems allowing guests to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time, please coordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel or Dubai Internet city Metro
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
- Personal expenses
- Food and Drinks
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour Starts @ 09:00hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: approximately 9 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up to 72 hours from the date of service local time, after that full charge.
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour buses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer.
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city’s evolution throughout time.
- 09h00 – Meeting point departure
- 09h15 – Jumeirah beach photo stop
- 09h45 – Jumeirah Mosque visit
- 10h10 – Marjan gallery visit
- 10h30 – Museum visit
- 11h10 – Abra station
- 11h20 – Spice & gold Souq visit
- 12h45 – Dubai Mall Burj Khalifa visit
- 15h00 – Departure from Dubai mall
- 15h30 – Madinath Jumeirah Souq
- 16h15 – Monorail station
- 17h30 – Pick up from Atlantis
- 17h00 – Marina walk, visit
- 18h30 – Mall of the emirates
- Dubai Museum Entrance(Temporarily closed).
- The stop at the Jumeirah Mosque does not include a guided entrance to the Mosque, but should guests want to enter, the Mosque is only open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays, and & Thursdays from 08h45 till 09h45 AM only. On Mondays & Wednesdays from 09h00 to 10h00 AM and from 10h15 to 11h15 AM. The mosque is closed on Fridays. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Our tour operates every day including Friday, but on Friday the National Museum of Dubai is closed in the morning, and guests will not be able to visit it. ( no refund will be given for that )
Pick up & drop off conditions
- All our tours are including pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet City metro.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap, or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC) at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 09.00 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC). We will confirm with you one day earlier at a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers at Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates.