Great Deal to discover Ferrari Park taking advantage of our visit to Abu Dhabi Mosque and its rich architecture.
- Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi by Southtravels staff.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque.
- Ferrari World (On your own)
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Ferrari world, Return to Hotel on your Own.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 08.30 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 6 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Southtravels’s ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour to the famous Yas Island which houses the FORMULA 1 YAS circuit & the first Ferrari attraction park in the world , which is the largest covered air conditioned park ever built, sporting the signature Ferrari red colors and logos. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is located on Yas Island, a 25km² destinations, which is situated just 30 minutes and 50 minutes respectively from Abu Dhabi and Dubai Marina. The park will host over 20 state-of-the-art attractions, each designed to bring various facets of the Ferrari story to life. You’ll see Maranello from Enzo’s eyes, feel the rush of speed as the G-force takes over, or learn from the legends themselves in the factory or at the pit stop. It’s not just a park but an immersive experience that will spark the Ferrari spirit inside you. Featured attractions include the world’s fastest rollercoaster, reaching speeds of up to 240 km/h, emulating the feeling of being in a Ferrari F1 car, G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again, State-of-the-art racing simulators as those used by the Ferrari racing team, Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training, Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari etc. Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park & discover the park on your own.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
**IMPORTANT CREDIT CARD NOTE:
Please make sure that you will BOOK or have booked with your own credit card . Your original credit card used for that booking along your PASSPORT will be needed and controlled on SITE . Please make sure that you will have those elements available . Southtravels staff will have the right to deny you access to the excursion if you do no have these elements . We cannot accept third party credit card booking . All bookings should be using personal credit cards
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- If need our staff will sell an ABAYA for 45 AED.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers