Visit two of Abu Dhabi’s most popular attractions in one day on this full-day tour from Dubai. Admire the magnificent architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the world’s largest mosques, then cross over to Yas Island and spend the afternoon at the Warner Bros Abu Dhabi theme park. You will have up to five hours to explore the park at your own pace, including access to all the rides and attractions.
- See the exterior and interior of the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque.
- Self-guided visit and up to five hours at Warner Bros theme park.
- Hassle-free pickup from your Dubai hotel.
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel in Dubai or Dubai Internet Metro City.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai, Deira city center.
- Personal expenses
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few.
Pick up & drop off conditions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Southtravels terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 09.00 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC). We will confirm with you one day earlier at a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers at Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/nonalcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers