Spend a day touring the UAE’s cultural capital on this full-day Abu Dhabi tour that includes a local lunch. See top attractions like Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the vibrant neighborhoods of downtown, and Heritage Village. Follow your expert guide to Corniche, Saadiyat Island project, and Yas Island, which is famous for its Formula 1 YAS circuit and Ferrari World. This day-long excursion is one of the best ways to see the sites and experience the thrill, culture, and traditions of one of UAE’s most popular cities.
- Pick up from your hotel in Dubai by Southtravels staff.
- Full visit of SHEIKH ZAYED Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Downtown & Heritage Village
- Lunch in Yas Mall Included
- The Corniche & Saadiyat Island Project
- Yas Island with Formula 1 Yas Circuit & Ferrari World
- Wifi on Bus & Multilingual tour
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Your Hotel or Dubai Internet City Metro.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Ferrari World
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Southtravels’s ultimate Abu Dhabi full-day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, before we stop at the YAS MALL. We will enjoy the biggest mall in ABU DHABI and will have lunch before we continue our tour. The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums are being built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbour. We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir, and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline. and will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. At the end of the afternoon, we will head up back to DUBAI passing again through the YAS island before we reach DUBAI after approximately 1h30.
- 09h00 – Departure from the Meeting point
- 11h00 – Arrival at Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 13h00 – Yas Mall visit lunch
- 14h30 – Louvre Museum stop
- 15h00 – Heritage village visit
- 15h30 – Marjan gallery visit
- 15h55 – Emirates place photo stop
- 16h35 – Dates market visit
- 19h00 – Mall of the emirates stop
Pick up & drop off conditions
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- Our dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings, our operation department will pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at a maximum of 5 minutes for the guest so that the other guests at the next pick-up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email, or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
- All our morning tours depart at the Southtravels terminal at the DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided PICK up but can join the tours at the departure point
- For clients in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI, or AJMAN hotels: we charge a supplement of 15$ pp for pick up.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 09.00 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC). We will confirm with you one day earlier at a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers at Emirates mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai & Deira City Center
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at email@example.com (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30 am and 11:30 am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times. Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers. ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 if needed)
- The Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi’s opening hours are: Mon-Thu & Sat 09:00-13:00 and from 17:00-21:00. Fri from 17:00-21:00. It is closed on Sundays( no refund will be given for that as we will not stop on Sundays )
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic/nonalcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly on the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers