Abu Dhabi City Tour Half Day
Discover simply the capital of UAE in more than 10 languages, see the Grand Mosque, Yas Mall-Ferrari, Dates Market, Heritage Village, Emirates Palace
- Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque.
- Yas Mall-Ferrari photo stop.
- Dates market.
- Heritage village.
- Marjan gallery.
- Emirates place.
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- PICKUP TIME: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- DROP OFF PLACE: Hotel in Abu Dhabi or Abu Dhabi mall
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 4 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Southtravels’s ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers.
- 09h00 – Departure from Meeting point
- 09h30 – Arrival in Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque
- 11h30 – Yas Mall-Ferrari photo stop
- 12h15 – Dates market visit
- 12h45 – Heritage village visit
- 13h10 – Marjan gallery visit
- 13h35 – Emirates place photo stop
- 14h00 – Abu dhabi mall stop
Pick up & drop off conditions
- Our dispatch is done daily , and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routings , our operation department will organize pick you up between 30 mn to 60 mn from the tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at anytime in between the said timings, unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information.
LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- If Ladies are not properly dressed, our staff will prepare to sell ABAYA for 45 AED.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers