Abu Dhabi City and Warner Bros Tour
A traditional overview of Abu Dhabi in more than 10 languages including an individual visit to the Warner Bros. Great choice.
- Pick up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi by Southtravels staff.
- The largest mosque of the UAE – Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- A walk in the past – Heritage Village
- An enriching driveway – Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Experience royalty – Emirates Palace
- Warner Bros. theme park
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, licensed English guide, visit Abu Dhabi Mosque, Lunch in YAS MALL and Multiple audio system allowing guest to listen for commentary in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Korean.
- POINTS OF INTEREST: 30 – 60 Minutes before departure time from your Hotel, Please co-ordinate with us with your local contact, so we contact with you with accurate pickup details and time.
- PICKUP TIME: Hotel in Abu Dhabi
- DROP OFF PLACE: Warner Bros.
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Entrance to Ferrari or Yas Waterworld
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
- DURATION: Approximately 10 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 years
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN or KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
Participate in Southtravels’s ultimate Abu Dhabi full day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping. After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island. Visit to Warner Bros Discover our six immersive lands inspired by legendary Warner Bros. characters, with rides, shows and attractions for everyone. Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, the world’s first-ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park on Yas Island, has revealed exciting details on Bedrock and Dynamite Gulch, which are inspired by animated characters from Looney Tunes and Hanna-Barbera such as Marvin The Martian, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Fred Flintstone and George Jetson, just to name a few.
Guests of all ages can discover the wonderfully wacky side of Warner Bros. Animation, on the action-packed streets of Dynamite Gulch, which is adjacent to the prehistoric suburbia of Bedrock. Featuring immersive experiences and scenic backdrops, these lands are home to four high-energy rides and attractions, two authentically themed restaurants and two memorabilia shops – all inspired by famed characters and stories straight out of cartoons like The Flintstones and The Jetsons. Your guide will guide you to the entrance of the park , & discover the park on your own.
Tour start: Our tour will start at 08:30 Hrs, but pick up is 30-60 minutes before.
Pick up: We will pick up its customers in most of the major hotels in DUBAI. The pickup time varies between 1 hour to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the South Travels terminal ( DMCC). We will confirm with you one day earlier at a precise time by email.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Warner Bros.
Please contact us by Call +971 4 447 3839 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time). Hotel pick-up may be as early as 1 hour prior to tour start time and be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered ( for ladies we are selling Abayas for AED 45.00 )
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Ferrari park opens daily from 11 am to 8 pm